Mon, Jun 14|
Art and Self Care - Two Part Webinar Part I
Time & Location
Jun 14, 2021, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
About the Event
Visual Journaling Experiential Workshops
About this event
This two-part webinar will be a brief introduction on what art therapy is and how to use visual journaling as a practice of self care for health care and allied health providers.
The webinar will incorporate some art making activities for participants to experience.
** This webinar is conducted in English with Khmer Translation. It is intended for Cambodian Behavioral Health Professionals.
* When you register for the first session, you'll be automatically enrolled in the second session.
Presenter: Ms. HoiLam Tang, Registered ATR-BC
Ms. Tang is a Board Certified Art Therapist. She provides art therapy service for individual ranging from children to elderlies. Her clients include students with special educational needs, teens with body image and anxiety issues, battered women from abusive relationships, adults with emotional and family issues, and elderlies with dementia, and in recent years cancer patients and their family members.Sponsored by: Cumberland Presbyterian Chinese Church (CPCC)
865 Jackson St., San Francisco, CA 94133
Terms and Conditions
By attending the Webinar, you agree to the following:
1. You understand that the Webinar is for enhancing clinical skills only and is not intended to substitute or replace formal training in psychology, social work, counseling or other behavioral health professions.
2. You agree to practice sound clinical judgment in the application of the skills taught in the Webinar and will not hold CPCC or presenter(s) liable for negligence or any other misconduct.
3. You agree to keep all clinical information discussed in the Webinar confidential in accordance to HIPPA.
4. CPCC organizers may photograph, record, or film the Webinar and reserve the right to do so for the purposes of promoting future Webinars or distributing them for educational purpose. You consent to us (or any other person attending the Webinar) rights of photographing, recording, or filming you and any persons attending the Webinar with you. You may not photograph or video the Webinar without our prior consent.
5. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright for any materials used in the Webinar (including course notes, slides, brochures, articles, audiovisual recordings and case studies) belong to us and may not be reproduced/redistributed/posted in any medium without our prior written consent.
6. You may use such materials for your own business purposes only and may not reproduce, publish, post, or deal with such materials in any way for any commercial use.
7. Materials presented are intended for professional use and not intended for use by individual client or patient.